2/20/13

Aussie Curves - Black and White

Going through my wardrobe I had heaps to choose from for this weekes Aussie Curves theme. I settled on this polkadot dress paired with a cute cardi and black and white accessories. It was so hot when I took these photos I had very little patience for the camera/tripod/remote combo and gave up pretty quickly, hence the crappy pictures. 


I love how black and white go together and it's always very easy to style. I chose not to add any pops of my usual red today and went with a more monotone look which felt very feminine and retro. Did you notice how trimmed my little flax bushes are? We have only been at this house three months but the other day a gardener came and did all our weeding! Such a pleasant surprise we had no idea we got a gardner included in our rent.



I love this cute cardigan, I got it in the boxing day sales in 2011. I dont wear it that often as I am scared I will stain it but hopefully I will wear it a bit more this Autumn and Winter. The dress is a little bit special to me as it is the first dress I ever sewed. It is no where near perfect up close but it does get quite a bit of wear. I used my plastic beaded necklace as a bracelet and chucked on my ballet flats and hey presto, black and white theme done!


How do you wear black and white? Check out these other gorgeous ladies below!