2/28/13

Aussie Curves - Animalistic

This weeks theme was not my favourite Animalistic.. Im not a huge fan of animal print clothing but do still own a couple of pieces  I really liked how some of the ladies have used this week to show off cute outfits with cats and dogs etc on them and wish I had something similar. I have settled on wearing my City Chic leopard print skirt I got on sale ages ago paired with a simply black top and ballet flats.







Here is an up close picture of the fabric. I think I will be wearing this in winter paired with boots and stockings!


Skirt - City Chic
Top - Virtu
Shoes - Diana Ferrari
Necklace - Pagani
Charm bracelet - Gifted


I know my blog has not been getting regular updates lately but there are good reasons behind it! Im hoping either this weekend or next week my lovely boyfriend will be finished making my new blog page! It will be through Wordpress and it has an amazing retro theme that we designed together! The layout will be much easier to read as well as pictures. I am so excited to share it with all of you lovely readers. Keep an eye out because I will also be throwing my first ever giveaway to celebrate the websites new launch! Now go check out all the other hot Aussie Curve ladies!