1/25/13

The peachy dress


This peachy dress is a bit of an iffy dress. You have to have the right skin tone to pull this one off well I believe. I do not have that skin tone though, of course this didn't stop me wearing this outfit on Monday teamed with a casual sneaker, vintage purse and red lips. While I love the cut and pattern on this dress the colour is not quite right for me, even after a week of lounging around the back yard in the sun. I wanted to share the outfit because even though it is far form perfect and flattering it was a fun dress to wear out. I felt very feminine and cute and ever so comfortable in my white sneakers. 



Dress - Asos Curve
Shoes - The Warehouse
Purse - Thrifted


The bag you see here is one I found op shopping a few years ago, it has snake skin on the front which forms a a cute bow and even came with the authenticated ticket tucked away in the inner pocket. I love how red lippy can turn any outfit into something new. Here I feel like it gives me an olden day hint with the colour of the dress and white sneakers. Usually I would pair this dress with stockings and ballet flats and a black cardi for the evening.

Hope your having a great day,
xo