1/27/13

Aussie Curves - Purple


When I was a kid purple was my favourite colour. I wore purple overalls, and this matching purple track pant and jacket thing. Although these days my preferred colour is now red I still love purple. I only have two purple things in my wardrobe it turns out. I knew this week I wanted to dress up my outfit a bit more as last week was very casual and I wanted to repurpose this cardi in a way I havent worn it before. So I give you my favourite purple cardi and a home made skirt I sewed up a while ago. The major thing for me this week is my up do. You may have noticed that I never wear my hair up. I think I associate it with hospitality jobs because the only time I have ever worn my hair up is when I have worked in cafes etc for health and safety reasons. However I have been growing my hair for so long now (yes truly I have! This is the longest its been in my life) I feel I need to do something with it, it gets all  up in my face and only behaves with the help of a dozen bobby pins. Please be honest, what do you think, can I pull of an up do? I feel so naked, its strange having so much neck exposed! 



Cardigan - City Chic
Skirt - Homemade
Pearls - 21st gift
Earrings - Thrifted
Shoes - Diana Ferrari
Belt - Virtu
Hair bows - Diva



It was quite fun doing these photos and overall I am happy with all the colours in my outfit, I love blue and purple together. Im still a bit iffy over the up do but it may grow on me yet.

Do you love purple or need some purple inspiration? Check out the other gorgeous Aussie Curve ladies and their purple outfits below!