12/11/12

OOTD post

A quick post from me today. This was meant for Sunday but I've been keeping myself busy the last couple of days. This is a dress I made a while ago from some fabric that cost me $2 a meter. Of course at that price I bought about 8 metros and have made tote bags and hair scrunchies with some of it haha. 





I really like this dress, how it falls and the very light thin material which is good for summer. I had som cute heart buttons that I used on the bust and always pair this outfit with a black cardi or this time this little red jacket i picked up in last years Boxing day sales from City Chic.




You can expect more out fit posts from me int he future as I finally got myself a remote for the camera. I usually rely on boyfriend to take my photos after he finishes work but usually it is dark outside by then or my hair has been messed up too much and I am over it haha. 

Have a great day everyone!
xo