12/14/12

Aussie Curves - Feathers

Hi everyone!
Here is another week of Aussie Curves that I just didn't want to miss out on so this was all done before I came on holiday. Okay this feels strange writing this in past tense in the present haha. Back to the challenge, feathers. I did not own anything with feathers in or on it until I saw this challenge. I don't have anything against them but they re just not my thing. I really like the boho look but I never look right in it so I went searching in town for some cheap feather accessories and came across this necklace for $5.00 at Diva. I love the colour and I think with the basic outfit it works quite well. 



 The pants are super comfy bengaline from Ballentynes and the top was a cheap for $10 at the warehouse.


I just love the colour of these feathers and they add a pop of colour to an otherwise bland outfit.
Want some other ideas of how to wear feathers? Check out these hot ladies!