12/18/12

Aussie Curves - Bling

When I think bling I think diamonds and sparkles and all things fancy. The weather is a bit gross, all muggy and on and off again raining but I grabbed a chance and jumped outside quickly. I honestly didn't know what to wear this week and then this dress was delivered today and problem solved. I also wanted to show off my new purse I scored op shopping this weekend for only $2. I kept my necklace and ring black rather than try to compete with my new dress.



I am so in love with the colours of this dress and the cut, that I am ignoring how short is is. When I do wear it out of the house I will be pairing it with leggings for sure.



Dress/Belt - Asos Curve
Ring - City Chic
Necklace - Pagani
Purse - Thrifted 
Shoes - Torrid


 I had my hair cut on Monday and even though it was just a tidy up and we only took off a few centimeters it makes my hair bounce up so much that it appears very short. I can't wait until it gets it's weight back and falls nicely again. Oh and I do apologize for having my wee remote in my hands in all these shots. I haven't quite figured out how to make it invisible yet.

Do you like to put your bling on and show it off? Need some inspiration..check out these ladies!