11/4/12

If I were a church girl

I recently purchased this dress from Asos on sale and well I'm still getting my head around the style/colour but thought I would sure it with you anyway. In a way I felt like I was wearing an art deco wedding dress until my boyfriend pointed out that I looked like a young girl on my way to a Sunday church service. 

The dress is defiantly out of my usual comfort zone, I have always like the idea of peter pan collars and white lace but maybe it is because the dress feels a little cheap. The bottom part shows all the creases and is a little see-through and I wouldn't dare iron it for fear of melting/burning the fabric. 

I guess my question for you is should I keep it or sell it on. I'm tempted to store it incase I get called up for a tea party hehe. Enough talking here is the dress, if you love it there is also one in red which I like and still available here







One thing I do love about this dress is it feels quite vintage and goes well with my new belt from Asos and my favourite necklace my mum gave me for my 21st birthday!

Dress- Asos
Belt- Asos
Pearls- Gifted