10/9/12

Picnic anyone!

Dress- Asos curve
Belt- City Chic
Shoes- Diana Ferrari
Necklace- Tigerlily
Bag- Gifted

Ok well it is not summer just yet, nor is it exactly picnic weather with all the wind around here but for once it was sunny enough for me to wear my new ASOS curve picnic dress that I got in the sale. 


 Because of all the wind I had to team this dress with some leggings or risk flashing the whole world, but luckily it was warm enough all day for me to ditch the cardigan.


 I spent the day with family out and about in Wellington. You can see my hair is in trouble form all the wind and would not behave itself. 



I am hoping for sun again next weekend as I have one more new dress that I would love to get out in although it does need some altering. Hopefully I will have some spare time this week to get out the sewing machine. See you all soon, 
xo