10/27/12

Pencil Skirts

The past couple of weeks have been so busy for me. It is that time of year when all of the last essays are due in for uni and I have to prep fro exams. I can't believe I'm nearly finished my first year, one third of the way to getting my first degree! It is quite exciting and I have to admit I really enjoy studying and can't wait for next years papers to begin already. 

This week hasn't really been a week for nice outfits, instead I have been wearing my gym gear in-between running errands and studying so today I felt like making an effort to feel a bit fancier. I just love pencil skirts and this one from City Chic is so comfy with the stretch fabric and high waistline. In fact nearly everything I'm wearing in this post is from City Chic except the shoes and accessories! 




Top- City Chic
Skirt/Belt- City Chic
Stockings- City Chic
Shoes-Dianna Ferrari
Necklace- Swarovski

The spring weather is playing havoc with my usual spot for photos so indoors it is unfortunately. On a different note I recently bought a new swimsuit and today I trialled it out for the first time at the gym pool doing some good old fashion aqua jogging! So much fun and I actually felt confident in a one piece! 

Until next time,
xo