10/30/12

Aussie Curves- Skirts

This weeks challenge is skirts. I did wear a skirt today however I didn't get a chance to get a photo. I love skirts and I wear them all the time, lately I've even been brave enough two ear them without leggings/stockings. I'm really in one of those moods where I can't be bothered getting photos taken. We all have them right! Instead I will show you a few of my most recent 'skirty' outfits from previous posts and outings. 

I recently made this skirt and it has become a quick favourite

I turned an old maxi dress into a skirt-so comfy

Most recent outfit post featured this leopard print skirt


I love this skirt its my most worn!
I always style it with red



This last skirt is one of my favorites, its a real oldie now from City Chic 2009? Its a bit on the small side  at the moment hence I'm not wearing it but do plan to be back in it by christmas time! Motivational clothing haha.

What are your favourite skirts? Need some inspiration? Check out some of these curvets skirts!
xo