10/19/12

Aussie Curves- Knit Affair

I have been following the Aussie Curves blog long before I made my own . I'm not very tech savvy so it has taken me this long to actually figure out how to join the blog hop. So here is my first post featuring one of my favorite cardigans by City Chic.  I do not own a lot of white but I found this gem at the boxing day sales in 2011 and snatched it up even though it is a couple of sizes too big it works well with big poofy dresses like the one I am wearing here.

The dress I am wearing here is the first dress I made ever. For my 22nd birthday my  lovely boyfriend bought me my very own sewing machine and I just love these kinds of dresses. I wear this dress all the time and always team it with all things red.









Cardigan- City Chic
Dress- Home made
Belt- City Chic
Shoes- Torrid
Broach- Diva