11/1/12

Aquatastic OOTD


This week has been super lovely weather and perfect for wearing cute dresses. I grabbed this dress a few weeks ago in the ASOS curve sale and just love it. It is one of those dresses that feel very effortless to wear and so easy to style.








One of my favorite pieces of jewelry is my charm bracelet. When I was little me and my sister had one each but our house was burgled and it got stolen. For my sixteenth birthday my mums got me a replacement and some lovely charms attached to it already! My favorite charm is the little hedgehog you can kind of see it in the top picture. I love the way it jingles when wearing it. such a fun accessory!

What am I wearing?
Dress- Asos Curve
Shoes- Torrid
Leggings- The Warehouse
Belt- City Chic
Earrings- Tigerlily
Bracelet- Gift