9/10/12

This makes me smile!

Tequila Sunrise!


Lets start with my favorite alcholic beverage! Sunny days with a Tequila Sunrise in hand defiantly make me smile!
Easy to make yourself, all you need is:

- Tequila
- Organe Juice
- Grenadine
- Cocktail Shaker
- Ice

I'm sure there are more fancy ways to do this drink but I like to keep things as simple as possible!


Tilly!
This is my cat Tilly!
She lives at my mums now, and is always my highlight of visiting home. 
She behaves like a complete snob but somehow still wins me over!


Spots!
Experimenting with my new sewing machine is one of my new favorite hobbies!
This is a dress I made at the start of the year, I feel it has a Snow White look to it!


Spots

Like the above photo? Here is another dress I made!
This is the first thing I ever sewed, after playing around with scrunchies and tote bags! 
I love using red in accessorising! This dress also works well with my pearl necklace!



Canada!

Canada! 
I was lucky enough to live over seas for a year in 2009! I absolutely love Canada! I have so many fond memories and great friends from there. 
I love snow! I love warm winter clothes!
Here I am wearing my scarf and hat I made when I was 13. 
I still wear them every Winter!