9/20/12

Move on over!

I am moving!

For the past week I have been busy packing up my current flat in preparation for the big move! I am happy to announce I am shifting house this weekend and am so excited about! Fingers crossed that the Wellington weather holds up! Forecast is good but Wellington is one of those places that can change with a click of your fingers! One of the major things I have missed was having a bathtub for luxurious bubble baths after a long hard day! For added bonus our new place has a sunny upstairs lounge/kitchen with a decent sized balcony that gets plenty of sun! Move on over Winter, Summer here I come!




I am defiantly chuffed with my new kitchen too! I find with flatting it is often hard to get a good quality oven that has a 'fan bake' setting and to my amazement I finally have one!

Thats all from me for the week!
xx