9/10/12

Make Clothes, Not War!

For this post I want to show off my favorite cheap purchase!
I'll admit that when I first picked this dress up I was unsure if it would look any good on and if the colors and print were clashing with each other..
But I love polka dots and I love floral prints and with them on the same fabric I could have swooned.
I had to have it, even if I just cut up the fabric for another project. Yet when I tried it on with a belt it was a winner! MINE!

 I found this gem in a Hospice shop in my home town for 50 cents!!
I especially love telling people who compliment the dress that I got it for 50cents.

Here is a very derpy photo of me rocking my dress. 



Whats great about this dress apart from being a bargain is that it is homemade! Whats even better is that I loved the simple pattern so much I copied it and made a few dresses with slight alterations! 
I can't wait for summer so I can bust out this dress again!